The studio project by the musician Dieter Uhlmann
from Worms (Germany)
What can you expect on my website?
- predominantly instrumental compositions
- observations and impressions from nature and the animal world in music
- acoustic stories that invite you to relax and dream
is part of a large community of musicians that offers members short passages (loops), with which you can create new songs.You can compare that with a worldwide band, which consistently consists of new band members.
The resulting possibilities are fantastic, because both acoustic instruments and synthesizer sounds enrich the selection of sounds.
Since music often has fixed structures and passages (repetitions, pauses, choruses, etc.) you can perfectly manage the course of a piece of music with a Record so-called "sequencer program" and edit music very efficiently and clearly. This program on the computer can also be used to change these "loops" (e.g. shorten, transpose or add effects) and thus let completely new ideas flow into the existing material, whereby of course own recordings are also integrated.
Certainly this type of "making music" is not suitable for performing live, but you can hear this music anytime and anywhere and also watch the videos that I have made on the various topics.
- Go on a journey on the first album with "Dolphins and Whales", explore the "depths of a stalactite cave" on the second and experience the adventures on the third sound carrier, among other things a "caravan on your way through the desert".
- On the fourth album you will be surprised how many different Animal sounds can be heard in the songs and they start a musical one Trip to the "planets of our solar system" on the fifth CD.
- A tonal "Odyssey in the depths of space" then takes place on the sixth CD takes place, it ends with an homage to David Bowie's "SPACE ODDITY", where fingerstyle guitarist Jim Perona (USA) plays the guitar part.
- The seventh CD takes you to the special sights of the "mysterious African continent".
- Another musical journey takes place on the eighth record through the countries of South America.
- "Living in Down Under" is the title of the ninth sound carrier and tells the story musically of special characteristics of Australia. Not far from Australia is another notable country: New Zealand and on the tenth CD "Impressive New Zealand" some details of these two islands are considered.
- The eleventh CD takes the North American continent with the countries Mexico, USA and Canada under the microscope.
- The twelfth album reaches the islands on the European continent of the country of origin of democracy in the southern Mediterranean: Greece.
- Record thirteen goes on a journey to the highest mountains on earth, all of which can be found in Asia, while volcanoes surround the ring of fire of the Pacific Ocean are the theme of the fourteenth album.
- "Scotland and its islands" are the next project that is musical edited and will again contain eleven tracks on the fifteenth CD.
- With album sixteen we go back to the cool Scotland in warmer climes. The Canary Islands, west of Africa in the Atlantic are now in the musical focus.
- A little further down in the southern Atlantic are the islands of Cape Verde, which can be viewed optically and acoustically on CD seventeen.
- On the opposite side of Africa, in the Indian Ocean, you can find the islands belonging to the Seychelles, which on the eighteenth record received attention.
- Central America includes countries such as Belize, El Salvator, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras and Costa Rica. Along with other states, these determine the topic of the nineteenth album. Another eleven tracks complete the twentieth CD busy with the corresponding islands of Polynesia.
In the northern part of the Atlantic Ocean is located to the west of England "the green island" Ireland and exactly like that also the theme of the twenty-first album.
Where can I find the music-videos to listen to?
By "clicking" the rotating CDs at the right, respectively at the mobile view in the following menu "Music by Dieter Uhlmann".
Thank you for visiting this site.